Whether it’s a holiday, a birthday, or an anniversary, tech gifts can be a great option.
It doesn’t have to be expensive or unique, but it must be something they would appreciate.
Whether it’s your significant other, dad, uncle, or brother, these tech gifts cover a range of budgets and uses. From smartwatches to game consoles, drones to noise-canceling headphones, there’s something for everyone when you need a gift for him.
Here are the best tech gifts for him available today.
If your significant other loves to create videos, then the DJI Mavic Air 2 would be an awesome gift for them. This light and nimble drone allows you to capture 4K high-definition clips without requiring advanced drone pilot training—all you need is some practice sessions, and you’re good to start flying and recording.
The drone itself has advanced features, like OcuSync 2.0, which allows you to fly up to 10 kilometers from your location. You can also use APAS 3.0 to keep your drone safe and away from obstacles, ensuring that it won’t crash.
More than that, the drone can take 48MP photos and even record 8K Hyperlapse videos, allowing you to get the most detailed aerial pictures ever. This is a great gift for him if he enjoys taking videos and photos, allowing him to get a new vantage point they’ve never tried before.
- Uses Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 3.0 for Obstacle Avoidance
- OcuSync 2.0 offers up to 10kms range
- Get up to 34 minutes of flying time on a single charge
- Brand: DJI
- Camera: 48MP
- App: DJI Fly
- Speed: 18.8m/s
- Weight: 570g
- Range: 10km
- Connectivity: OcuSync 2.0
- Battery: 3,500mAh
- First-Person View (FPV): No
- Captures 4K Ultra HD HDR Cinematic Video
- Supports microSDXC cards up to 256GB
- Records 8K Hyperlapse video
People who love gaming would definitely appreciate a VR headset. This gadget can make games immersive like never before. So, whether he’s into PC or console gaming, the Oculus Quest 2 will be something that they’d love.
One of the most appealing features of the Oculus Quest 2 is that it doesn’t take much to set up. While other VR headsets require you to put up sensors around your gaming space, you only need to put on the Quest 2, and you’re good to go. And in case he already has a gaming PC, the Quest can link to that using the optional Oculus Link Cable.
This makes the Quest 2 a versatile gadget. It also has a vast number of available apps and games—so whether you’re into FPS, RPGs, or even fitness games, you’re bound to find something that you’ll like.
- Compatible with gaming PCs
- Built-in speakers deliver positional sound, adjusting output to your head’s position
- Compatible with all kinds of games
- Brand: Oculus
- Resolution (per eye): 1832×1920
- Display Type: Fast-switch LCD
- Storage: 128/256GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, 3.5mm Stereo Out
- Battery Life: 2 to 3 hours
- Tracking Technology: Oculus Insight inside-out tracking
- Audio: Integrated positional audio
- Weight: 503g
- Easy to set up and use
- Can be used while wearing glasses
- Perfect for at-home fitness programs
- Usually requires a lot of space and third-party supervision to use safely
The Anker Life Q30 Headphones are a great gift option for your significant other. It’s an affordable pair of headphones that deliver premium features and quality. This is perfect if your partner loves to listen to music or needs something to drown out ambient noise while they’re working.
You will find that this gadget is easy to use—no more bothersome Bluetooth discovery and connection issues. All you need to do is tap your NFC-enabled smartphone on one of the earcups, and it will then connect automatically. Once connected, the Anker Life Q30 headphones offer excellent sound quality, with the option to customize its output via the Soundcore app.
Best of all, it provides noise cancellation in three levels—transport, outdoor, and indoor. And if you need to hear someone clearly, just hold up your hand to enable Transparency mode. So, whether they love listening to sounds for relaxation or focus, the Anker Life Q30 would be something your partner could use.
- Option to customize EQ via the Soundcore App
- Transparency Mode allows you to converse easily without taking it off
- Lasts up 40 hours on a single charge
- Brand: Anker
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours
- Material: Protein leather earcups with memory foam
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Microphones: 2
- Weight: 263g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Pink
- Audio codecs: SBC, AAC
- Multiple noise cancellation modes to fit your environment
- Connects simultaneously and switches seamlessly between your devices
- One-tap pairing via NFC
Anker Life Q30 Noise Cancelling Headphones
For people who want to explore the wild outdoors but don’t want to get off the grid, the Jackery Explorer 240 is something they should have with them. This 240Wh power bank can power everything—from cellphones and cameras to GPS devices, lights, and even laptops. This is perfect if he loves to go on adventures where he’s out of reach of the electric grid.
You can recharge the battery bank over a wall outlet or use your car’s socket port. You also have the option to get the SolarSaga 60W solar panel to recharge the Explorer 240 from the sun.
The Explorer 240 is also great for emergencies, where you can use it as a backup in case of power failure. So, whether your friend, partner, or family member is into outdoor adventures, the do dedo nomad lifestyle, or just wants something in hand in case of a rainy day, this Jackery power bank is something he should have.
- Maximum 200-watt output
- Can connect to an optional 60-watt SolarSaga solar panel for off-the-grid recharging
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Brand: Jackery
- Battery Capacity: 240Wh
- Ports: 1x AC, 2x USB-A, 1x Car Output
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions: 23 x 13.32 x 20 cm
- Battery Technology: Li-ion NMC
- AC Charge Time: 5.5 hours
- Solar Charge Time: 7 hours
- Car Charge & Battery Charge: 6.5 hours
- Offers USB ports, an AC plug, and a car adapter port for powering your devices
- Display shows remaining battery power in percentage
- Can be recharged via solar power, car outlet, or wall outlet
- AC output limited to 110 volts
With advancements in mobile technology, you can now play advanced and complex games on smartphones. However, the touchscreen interface can be limiting and inefficient to use. That’s why, if you want to have quality game time with him, consider the Razer Kishi.
This mobile game controller adds physical buttons to your smartphone, allowing you to play games effectively. They no longer have to worry about missed screen presses as they can keep their fingers on the buttons all the time. It’s also more ergonomic to use, letting gamers last longer with less fatigue.
The pass-through charging is super-convenient, so you don’t have to hold your phone at an awkward angle when you’re recharging it while playing. So, if you want to satisfy the gamer in your life, get them the Razer Kishi and watch them dominate the competition.
- Adds physical gaming buttons to your touchscreen phone
- Almost universally compatible with all USB-C Android smartphones
- Pass-through charging allows you to charge and play simultaneously
- Brand: Razer
- Platform: Android, iOS
- Battery: N/A
- Connectivity: USB-C, Lightning
- Headset Support: No
- Programmable: Yes
- Extra Buttons: Yes
- Option to choose between Android and iOS phones
- Folds into a portable shape when not in use
- Ergonomic design allows you to play for much longer
- Usually requires phone cases to be removed
If the main in your life is into fitness and loves to stay connected, consider getting him the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic. This smartwatch allows them to keep track of various physical stats, including their heart rate, ECG, O2, and more. They can also use the smartwatch in most everyday settings, where its various functions allow them to stay connected without taking their phone out of their pocket.
You also have the option to pick the Bluetooth + LTE model, so you don’t have to bring your phone with you to use the smartwatch’s connectivity features. Although the smartwatch only comes in black or silver, its wristbands come in various colors and designs.
So, if you’re considering giving your significant other a watch, why not choose a smartwatch instead?
- Comes with a complete suite of health trackers, including SpO2, ECG, VO2 max, and more
- Optional 4G LTE connectivity
- Allows taking calls, streaming audio, and sending texts right from your wrist
- Brand: Samsung
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Color Screen: Yes
- Battery Life: 40 hours
- Operating System: Wear OS
- Onboard GPS: Yes
- Offline Media Storage: Yes
- Customizable Strap: Yes
- SIM Support: No
- Lens Material: Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- Display Size : 42 / 46mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Water Rating : 50m
- Smartphone Music Control: Yes
- Sizes: 2
- Colors: Black / Silver
- Display: Super AMOLED
- CPU: Exynos W920 Dual Core 1.18GHz
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Health sensors: Optical Heart Rate Sensor, Electrical heat sensor, Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Sensor
- Strap: N/A
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 45.5 x 11mm
- Weight: 47 / 51g
- Audio: Yes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth / LTE (optional)
- Can be used with interchangeable bands
- Choice between silver or black stainless steel body
- Large 46mm watch face
- Doesn’t have great compatibility with iOS devices
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic
The Anker Nebula Capsule II is the perfect projector for portability, allowing you to watch what you want, anywhere you want. This mini projector connects to your Android smartphone wirelessly, allowing you to enjoy movies indoors or outdoors.
The projector uses the Android TV 9.0 OS, so you can install numerous apps on it. You can also use it to stream Netflix and Amazon Prime through your phone via an app. Since the projector also has a built-in speaker, you don’t have to bring a bulky wireless speaker with you.
Aside from wireless connectivity, you can also connect your devices to the mini projector HDMI, USB-C, or USB-A. So, if you’re considering the best tech gift for him, the Anker Nebula Capsule II could be just what you’re looking for.
- Displays a 720p 200-lumen image despite its small form factor
- Built-in Scan-Speak transducers deliver high-quality, immersive audio
- Uses Android TV 9.0 OS, with over 3,600 compatible apps
- Brand: Anker
- Native Resolution: 1280×720
- ANSI Lumens: 200
- Projection Technology: DLP
- Connectivity: 1x HDMI, 1x USB-C, 1x USB-A
- Throw Ratio: 100 inches @3.08 m; 80 inches @2.46 m; 60 inches @1.73 m; 40 inches @1.15 m
- HDR: HDR10
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Out
- OS: Android TV 9.0
- Lamp Life: 30,000 hours
- Compatible with Google Assistant voice control
- Chromecast compatible allows you to stream any Chrome device on it
- Three-hour video playtime battery life for wireless entertainment
- Can’t run Netflix and Amazon Prime natively
If he’s always on social media and loves to post about his day, the Ray-Ban Stories glasses are a great tech gift. These smart sunglasses connect to their smartphone via Bluetooth, allowing them to listen to music, take photos, and record videos while having their hands free for movement.
The Ray-Ban Stories will allow them to share their experiences from a unique viewpoint on social media. It also protects their eyes from bright sunlight while enabling them to take calls by connecting the glasses via Bluetooth in order to upload images and videos through the Facebook View app.
If you want to have a unique record of your life with that special person in your life, these Bluetooth smart sunglasses will definitely be something you want to give them at your next celebration.
- Captures 5MP images and video at 30 fps via its dual-camera setup
- Compatible with Facebook Assistant voice control
- Listen to music and take calls with the smart glasses
- Brand: Ray-Ban
- Lens Type: Brown Gradient / Dark Grey / Clear / Green / Dark Blue Polarized / Transitions G-15 Green
- Frame Size: Brown Gradient / Dark Grey / Clear / Green / Dark Blue Polarized / Transitions G-15 Green
- Lens Length: 50 / 53mm
- Bridge Length: 22mm
- Arm Length: 150mm
- Audio: Yes
- Controls: Touch
- Power: Battery
- Choice between 5 lens colors and 6 frame colors
- Features a touch interface for control
- Works with both Android and iOS devices
The GoPro HERO10 Black is the latest iteration of the popular GoPro HERO action camera. This device uses a GP2 processor, allowing you to get the most out of its 5.3K, 23MP image sensor. It also features two screens, letting you see what you’re recording, whether you’re shooting a scene or doing a selfie video.
This action camera also features several improved features, including HyperSmooth 4.0 stabilization, TimeWarp 3.0 time-lapse, and Night Lapse, plus the ability to live stream at 1080p Full HD straight from the camera.
It is the perfect gift for him if he’s into stunts and adventures, allowing him to capture his feats in 4K clarity. So, if the man in your life loves recording their achievements, this is a great tech gift to invest in since it can capture every moment.
- Features HyperSmooth 4.0 for smooth video capture, no matter how rough the ride
- Waterproof at up to 10m
- Captures 5.3K ultra-high resolution video
- Brand: GoPro
- Video Resolution: 5.3K60, 4K120 + 2.7K240 Wide FOV
- Photo Resolution: 23MP
- Battery: 1,720 mAh Li-ion
- Connection: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- Size: 82 x 122 x 239 mm
- Weight: 153g
- Water Resistance: 10m
- Lens: FIsheye
- Transfer footage directly to the cloud, wirelessly via the Quik app, or through a USB connection
- Record time-lapses day or night with TimeWarp 3.0 and Night Laps
- Super Slo-Mo recording at 240fps
- Tends to overheat when recording at 5.3k 30fps
If you both love listening to music, you won’t go wrong by gifting the Bang & Olufsen Beosound Explore. This premium Bluetooth speaker delivers excellent sound quality from one of the best speaker system manufacturers in the world. The speaker is made from high-quality aluminum, polymer, and fabric.
For convenience, you can secure it to your bag with the included color-matched carabiner clip. You can also pick from five unique colors, ensuring that the speaker you’ll give will match their personality.
The Bang & Olufsen Beosound Explore can play music for 27 hours on a single charge, ensuring you can enjoy playing sounds all day long. And if you want to have a more immersive experience, you can pair to multiple Beosound Explore units for a true wireless stereo speaker set up. So, if you think he deserves the best audio system he can bring around, then Bang & Olufsen’s Beosound Explore should be one of the speakers you should consider.
- IP67-rated dust and waterproof
- Can pair with another Beosound Explore unit for a stereo experience
- Lasts up to 27 hours on a single charge
- Brand: Bang & Olufsen
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Available in five unique colors
- Includes carabiner clip for easy and secure transport
- Made from premium Anodised Aluminum, polymer, and fabric
- Bass might lack a bit of power compared to other Bang & Olufsen speakers
Bang & Olufsen Beosound Explore
Q: How Do You Choose a Tech Gift for Your Partner?
You would want to give them something that they’ll appreciate, so you have to be observant about what they like and what they have. You don’t want to provide them with something that will be redundant unless you’re gifting a newer version.
One of the best rules of thumb would be to buy your partner something that they want, but will never buy for themselves. Most probably, it’s something they really wish to have but consider unimportant or frivolous, like a gaming console or smartwatch.
Q: What Gift Should I Give to My Partner That Will Bring Us Closer?
Give them a gift that you know you both would enjoy. If you’re both into games, consider giving them a new game that you both would appreciate, or maybe a controller that lets you both play better. If you’re both into movies and TV shows, a new TV or projector would be something you’d both enjoy watching on is an ideal gift, too.
Q: What Tech Gift Can You Give to Someone Who Has It All?
If you think he has all the gadgets he’ll want, consider giving them an upgrade on what they already have. For example, if they’re into gaming consoles, consider giving them a new or upgraded controller. Or, if they’re working at home, you can gift them with a new pair of premium noise-canceling headphones.
Whatever you give them, try to make it thoughtful. It doesn’t have to be expensive or flashy—as long as it’s something they’ll use and appreciate, then it’s a good tech gift for them.
We hope you like the items we recommend and discuss! MUO has affiliate
and sponsored partnerships, so we receive a share of the revenue from some of your purchases. This
won’t affect the price you pay and helps us offer the best product recommendations.
About The Author